|Contro Method||Time Control||Trcking accuracy||≤1°|
|Max wind speed||40m/s||Power supply||220V-380V|
|Using life||>25year||Material||Hot-dipping steel|
|Azimuth tracking angle||-45°---+45°||Tilt tracking angle||20°|
JinHong Energy horizontal single-axis solar tracking system maximum power of single set can be 500kw.Group moving of rotating stands through linkage ,it can be applied freely in the rugged slope ,as well as in many complex installation conditions such as hills ,river beaches ,deserts and Gobi Deserts .
1) Power generation efficiency increased by 20%~25%.
2) Simple structure ,easy in installation and debugger application.
3) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in inclination,electric parts and actuator parts.
4) The tracker could adjusts solar panels into horizontal when meeting strong wind.
5) Adapt to outdoor environment,working temperature -40~70C°.
6) Running in a high automation and intelligence,no pollution
7) Hot-dipped zinc galvanization will extend the work life of the brackets,25 years service life .
SHANDONG JINHONG ENERGY is a high-tech enterprise. With 18 years of successful design experience in photovoltaic tracking system, more than 20 patented technologies in the field of photovoltaic tracking, successfully developed China's first dual-axis photovoltaic tracking system in 2005, and launched the world's largest single-unit 20.8KW dual-axis power station in 2008.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enables us to gurantee total customer satisfaction.Besides,we have received CE,TUV.
As a result of our high quality products and outstanding customer service,we have gained a global sales networking reaching the following country:
1. Are you a factory ?
Yes, we are.
2. Where is your factory location ?
Our factory locates at Guhe East Branch Road, Zhong Tianmen Street, High-tech Zone, Taian City, Shandong Province, China
3. Which is your nearest port for delivery ?
4. What will be the delivery time of your products ?
Normally in 5-10days if we have finished products in stock, production time of new ones is 20-35days.
5.Monthly output?annual output?